Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hello World !

Hi,
My name is Ganu Kale. I am a baby boy, born on 30th December 2004 in Mumbai, India. My mommy's name is Priya and my daddy's name is Parag.
Actually, I dont have a name yet...meaning I dont have a single name yet. My parents are still looking for the 'right' name for me, so everyone just calls me what they deem fit. You dont have to have one before you check into the hospital, in India.

My daddy calls me 'tiger', my mommy calls me 'damu anna'. My paternal granny calls me 'Ganu'.

They tell me that I was a well-behaved boy even when I was born. There was this girl who was born a few minutes after me, but she definitely wasnt pleased at what she saw around her. She kept crying out aloud under that heater. I liked the warmth there and slept peacefully (or so they tell me) despite all that noise.


I am a good boy
Ganu, the good baby (pic by Babu Dada)


Daddy has promised to keep writing this blog for me, I hope he keeps his promise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2005 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Priya and Parag,
Hope you guys are not racking your brains on who I am. Well let me remind you that I am Neilia, Shreya's ex-roommate. Shreya sent me the news of your baby's birth. Well, CONGRATULATIONS on becoming proud parents. And by the way, this blog was an awesome idea. Your newborn has quite a sense of humor.

Regards,
Neilia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home