Friday, July 01, 2005

6 months old!!

I turned 6 months old yesterday. Daddy came home early from office and we also went to Preeti Atya's place. Athu dada was home that day as he had some holiday. We had fun.

My Pune aaji has bought me a brand new chair and I just love it! Mommy-Daddy did not get me anything new, but thats ok. I know Sheu maushi is sending me a lot of goodies from the US...

Daddy, havent you uploaded my picture in that chair yet?

PS: ketaki Maushi, daddy still has'nt taken a picture of me with anu maushi's sunglasses...he is just too busy :( But I will make him to do it this week itself and I will post that pic soon.

Daddy says: here is the pic

my new chair Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Okay then, waiting for the picture :-)
-Ketaki Mavshi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home