Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Makar Sankranti & Bor Nhaan

Saturday was Makar Sankranti. Like last year, my grammy bought me a black dress.
She also got me new shoes which make a funny noise when I walk. I like to walk when I am wearing them.

On Sunday evening was Bor Nhaan. Preeti Atya and Jyoti Atya specially came to attend that. Athu dada and Maitrayee tai were there too.

For Bor Nhaan, they first dressed me up in the black dress. Grammy had got some jewelry made out of sugar beads - I wore that too. There was writsbands, arm-bands, a garland and even a flute!! There was a crown too, but I dont like anyone touching my head so I just tore it off when they put that on my head (smart guy daddy managed to click a picture before that even then).

Black dress, jewelry and crown Posted by Picasa

They had also invited all my friends from the building - there was Priyavrat, Sai, Eisha (2 of them), Arnav, Sailee and Avanti. They all surrounded me and poured a mix of puffed rice, large berries and chocolates on my head. The other kids were expected to collect as many as chocolates/berries as they could. I focussed on the puffed rice, I just love that.

The tiger loves puffed rice Posted by Picasa


with everyone Posted by Picasa

See how much I have changed since the Makar Sankranti last year.

PS: Karishma maushi wants to be like me. She can borrow my tiger dress for a day if she wants...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Makhtub said...

Aaaw man Mihir,

I can never be like U!!! No one can be so adorable and cute like U!!!

U look cho chwweeet i cant get my eyes off u!! god bless u darling

cheers
Ps: Aah how kind of u for the tiger suit,but I am no tiger to wear that:) I belong to another animal family, I just dont want to mention which one...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home