Thursday, March 30, 2006

catching up

Daddy is really bad...so what if I hurt his PC a bit, can you imagine not updating my blog? Anyway, heres what happened in all this while:

Weekend of 18 and 19 March:
Grampa and Grammy from mumbai came over. They were missing me a lot so tey came down to see me. Anu maushi keeps very busy on weekends, so she did not join them. I played with grammy but not with grampa and so he felt sad. He tried a lot, but I just wasnt up to it. Grampa even bought me this nice white dog which I really like.
They went back on Sunday evening, we went to the railway station to see them off.

24 March: Shravani's birthday. Her parents threw a grand party at Symphony club and I went there with daddy and mommy. There was a puppet show too there and I liked it a lot. The party was fun!

Weekend of 25 and 26 March:
We drove down to Kolhapur (242 Kms from Pune) on Saturday morning. It took 6 long hours with a couple of traffic jams enroute. After visiting the temple, we drove another hour and went to Sangli. On Saturday evening we went to Anand Kaka's place and then to Tushar Kaka's place. Sanket Kaka, Snehal kaku and Jui were already there. I had fun in both places. After that we went to the river side but it was too dark there so I did not like it. Jui and I stayed in the car with our respective mommys. On Sunday morning, Anand Kaka was 'officially' engaged with Shraddha Kaku in a nice ceremony. The hall was big and I had a ball there. I wanted Jui to play with me but she is too small to play with me yet. After lunch, we drove back to Pune and reached home by 7.

Tushar Kaka has clicked some wonderful pictures of the event here

29th March:
Mommy's birthday. I ate cake and Ice-cream, but I am still to make her a birthday card.

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Dear Priya,
Happy Birthday!
-Ketaki Sachin

 
At March 31, 2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Photographs!You fill you are actually there!But Where is Papa?
Doctormama

 
At April 02, 2006 1:43 AM, Blogger ganu said...

hee hee hee..daddy always does the vanishing act from photographs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home