Saturday, January 02, 2010

The 3 Idiots

It is vacation time, time for family to come together. Athu, Ajay Kaka and Preeti Atya came on the 25th joined by Maitrayee and Jyoti Atya on the 26th. Maami Aaji and Samir Kaka (he is daddy's cousin) came over too for a couple of days.

We had a lot of fun together. Maitrayee however suddenly fell sick on the night of the 28th, she came down with an Asthma attack. She had to be hospitalized for 3 days and went home after that so she wasnt there for any of the parties and missed the fun that came later. She is doing fine now.

On the 31st, we (Preeti Atya, Athu, Mommy, Daddy and I) went to see the movie "3 Idiots". This was the first time I got to see a "movie for grown ups" and I loved it. I have grown up now. I now know that you can use a vacuum cleaner to bring out babies from their mommys' stomachs (as demostrated in the movie).

From Mihir turns 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home