Friday, December 30, 2011

7 Years old !

I turned 7 today and one of the gifts that I get is the continuation of this blog. Baba was not able to contribute for a while but has promised to take it up from now on - stay tuned !

I got up at 9 this morning then spent some time on the phone with friends and family who called to wish - Aaji-Aba, Preeti Atya, Suneeta Maushi, Anand Kaka, Tamhane Aaji. Bombay Ajoba-Aaji had already called me last night - it was the 30th for them in India already then. This is my first birthday away from Pune and everyone misses me as much as I miss them.

Aaji has sent me a huge parcel with gifts and goodies from Pune - that came in this morning - I loved all the gifts !

Baba took me to Tim Hortons for breakfast like I wanted (I just love double-chocolate doughnuts at TH) and then the three of us went to see a movie - Arthur Christmas - at the Empress Theaters at North York. We then went to Kids Fun City and played on the playscape and th mini-golf...Baba challenged me on several holes and I beat him 13 times :)

There is no birthday party today - we will cut a cake at the new year party tomorrow instead. Here are some pics

7 Years Old !


Snow in the background


I played a lot of mini-golf


and on the playscape


Until I was this tired


Mihir and Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home