Monday, July 11, 2005

Trip to Lonavla

Yesterday, daddy, mommy and I went to Lonavla. It is a beautiful hill station about 45 miles from our house. We went there to meet Anu Maushi who had come there on a trip with her friends and also to have some fun ourselves. We took some pictures there (see my snap with the sunglasses).

We first went to the resort where Anu maushi was put up. All her friends liked me and I smiled at each one of them. After spending some time with her, we drove out to have lunch but we got stuck in a traffic jam for about an hour, where traffic was moving fwd at snail's pace. We then decided to eat a place closer by as the jam did not show any signs of getting unjammed (!). I chewed at mommy's purse until they both ate and I did not trouble them at all.

After returning home I played till the evening and then went to sleep at 7, only to wake up this morning:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home