Monday, September 26, 2005

a 'happening' weekend

Lets start from the beginning:

On Saturday morning, daddy and mommy took me to my doctor.As usual, she poked me with a needle (when will she learn?) but I only cried a lil while. Then we went to Sanket kaka's house to meet them.

While we were at Sanket Kaka's house, my grampa from Mumbai called daddy to tell us some good news: Shilpa Maushi and Milind Kaka have got a new baby boy!!!! So i have a brand new cousin now and I am very excited about it. We plan to go to Mumbai the next weekend to meet him.

Then on the way back from Sanket Kaka's house, daddy and mommy got me a 'Tiger' dress :) it is nice and I am roaring to wear it. Daddy will of course click a pic when I do and upload it there. Daddy's an OK guy...I mean he isnt as nice as mommy but he is pretty decent...I like him.

On Sunday, we went out and bought me a new 'Juju' (a swing for babies) and we have got it installed in the house too. It is cool, I love it. Here is a pic with me in the juju.


my new juju Posted by Picasa

On Sunday evening, Samir Kaka, Kanchan Kaku and Ashmit came to our house. I played with Ashmit while the elders talked. Ashmit is a little older than I and he is a nice guy.


Playing with Ashmit Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home