Friday, April 14, 2006

mumbai

I arrived in mumbai slightly more than an hour ago. We travelled by the 'Deccan Queen' (train) - Mommy, Anu Maushi and I and the journey was ok. I dunno why people make such a fuss about that train, its fast all right but I wasn't that impressed.
Daddy even showed me the Engine when he came to see us off at the station but I wasn't impressed with that show either.

Anu Maushi travelled all the way down from mumbai last evening just to accompany me and mommy. Daddy cannot travel as he is stuck with some work and they did not want mommy to travel alone. It effectively means that my parents are scared of me...eh eh, thats a good sign :o)

I'll be in Mumbai until Sunday and daddy should be coming here then to drive us back home. Fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home