Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pebbles and Karaoke

If there's a reason to why Mihir is not writing this post, its probably becoz he is busy collecting pebbles or just singing along some song ("Main Hoon Na" being his latest hit).

He goes down and brings along pebbles...different shapes and sizes but he loves each one of them. When I take him for his bath every morning, I have to agree to "bathe" a few pebbles (the complete ritual - soap, shampoo, water) before he tags along.
He stores them in small plastic bottles, so our bedroom looks like a geology laboratory now. There is also the occasional stone which pokes when one sits on the sofa.

Mihir's karaoke has reached new heights now, he sings along practically any song that I know of. He shocked me with 'Main Hoon Na' this morning and I have now accepted his supremacy in this field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home