Sunday, October 22, 2006

Diwali

Yesterday was Narak Chaturdashi and Laxmi Pujan. My mommy made this Rangoli while I slept. Isnt it cool?



See how I helped Aaji with the Puja. I love playing with Agarbattis singing 'Jaydev Jaydev'.


We went down in the evening to see the fireworks. Aaji has bought me crackers and I liked them. But there were the other crackers that were making all this noise and I admit I was a little...err...scared. So I stayed at home for a major part of the evening.
Posted by Picasa

Preeti Atya, Athu dada and Ajay kaka have come home for lunch today...we just finished lunch. Let me go and play with Athu dada now...

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Makhtub said...

Hello mihir!
Wishing you ur mommy, (photograph shy)daddy, aaji,aazoba and all your friends n fly a very happy diwali...


God bless you sweetheart:)

Ps: Oh yea diwali wishes to your new 4 legged friends too

 
At October 22, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger ganu said...

Thanks. You liked my new Lucknow Chikan salwar kurta?

 
At October 30, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ganu,

U look really cute in that Lucknow kurta ..I want one too just like u .Thanks for ur wishes . Wish u a very prosperous year ahead .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home