Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rakhi

Wednesday was Rakhi. Preeti Atya and Athu dada came home and she tied a Rakhi to my daddy. Deepu Mama was in town and I was introduced to his daughter (my cousin) Meenal. She is only a couple of months older than I am so I exercised caution and made sure she did not hang around any of my toys.

She too tied me a Rakhi and so did Maitrayee Tai. Abha (amruta Maushi's daughter) had already sent me a Rakhi from Mumbai and I wore that too. I wore my new 'Kathiyawaadi dress' that Sheu Maushi got me from Rajasthan. Overall, lots of fun with plenty of gifts.

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2006 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Mihir,

I really miss u baby ,U are a total cutie! Please dont forget me. Plz ask daddy dear to send me ur new snaps.

Love,
Sheumavshi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home