Monday, March 14, 2005

I (finally) have a name!!

Two months and a lot of research later, daddy and mommy have finalized a name for me. It is Mihir, which means 'The Sun' in sanskrit.

There was a ceremony on Saturday evening which was attended by immediate relatives when I officially got my name. Preeti atya whispered the name in my ear.

Daddy came from Pune with all the relatives for the ceremony and left late in the evening after the ceremony. I got a lot of gifts...toys, clothes and jewelry! I also got to meet my Pune grampa for the first time.

He forgot the camera in Bombay, so he will upload the pictures from the ceremony only next week :(


With my great-granny  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2005 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mihir,
I was visiting this site regularly to see how you were doing, and also to see if you had been named yet..."Mihir" is a very nice name...Congratulations once again.
Love,
Ketaki Maushi ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home