Monday, February 14, 2005

My first outing

Daddy was here over the weekend. Thank god he came this weekend at least, I was almost beginning to forget what he looks like.

Daddy came to Mumbai on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, he took me to the temple in Andheri. Then I took blessings and we went back home. Traditionally, we dont go back home right away, so my mommy, daddy and I went to Pallavi maushi's place upstairs. Pallavi maushi is in London, but her mommy and daddy were there. They put some coconut oil on my head and gave sweets to my mommy and daddy (nobody gives me any sweets ever!). Then we went back down. The whole trip lasted less than 2 hours but I was already tired. Daddy played the infant music CD and I slept in the car all thru the drive.

My Pune aaji had sent me some new clothes and jewelry with daddy. They wanted me to wear the jewelry when I went out, but I dont like to wear jewelry and told mommy and daddy about it, so they abandoned the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home