Saturday, April 09, 2005

arrived in Pune

daddy was here on Friday evening. He drove mommy and me to Pune this morning. We reached Pune by 2 PM. My gramma accompanied us. Grampa, gramma, ba and anu maushi were all very sad that I was leaving mumbai. Ba even gave up her sleep for 3 days to spend that time with me...They all wept a lot. Much more than I do when somebody removes my hand from my mouth while I am licking my fingers.

The journey to Pune was pretty quick. I slept through most of it. When we arrived, my Pune gramma and grampa were waiting for me. They had decorated the house a bit to mark my arrival.

I am now settling in pune..everything is new...the house, the weather, the people, everything.

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2005 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mihir,

This is ur aunt Shreya. What do you say about Pune ?? Dont you think that Mumbai was a cool place to hang out ? Let me know your opinion then Ill give you mine.

Till then ,
Take care baby

 
At April 14, 2005 7:53 AM, Blogger ganu said...

Mumbai was cool, yes. Ba, grampa, gramma and anu maushi used to play with me a lot.

Here, daddy goes to office, gramma goes to office and only grampa stays at home. Mommy is there of course. And then there are power cuts everyday for 3 hours, so i feel hot and uncomfortable during that time.

There are some brighter points like I go down to the garden in my pram every evening and I like that a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home