Monday, March 21, 2005

can't trust anyone these days...

Daddy came to mumbai on Saturday and he and mommy took me to the doctor for a 'general checkup'. I recognized the doc (we had met before) and greeted him with a smile. Even said 'hi' to him.

And do you know what he did in return? He just took an injection and jabbed me with it... he didnt even apologise! Is this the kind of behaviour one would expect? C'mon doc, where are your manners?

After that I cried a lot, it was painful. And some fever too.I dont want to see that doc again :(

PS: Daddy went back to Pune on Sunday. I could not play with him coz I wasnt feeling up to it myself.

my favourite vest Posted by Hello
daddy and mommy write:
So sorry to do that to you honey, but these vaccinations are very important. They will help you grow 'big and strong' just like the little giraffe on your vest.
We wish there were a better way to get these vaccinations done (without the jabs).Are the scientists listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home