Thursday, July 21, 2005

Travel Weekend

Over the weekend, we went on a trip to Ganpatipule - it is a beach resort about 300 miles away from my home. It was fun. We went to the temple and then to the beach. I slept thru most of the journey.

Here are some pictures from the trip:


With Grampa Posted by Picasa


With Mommy  Posted by Picasa


At the Resort-1  Posted by Picasa


At the Resort-2  Posted by Picasa

On tuesday, we finally got the consignment that Sheu maushi had sent for me (after almost a month). It is a HUGE collection of clothes (all lovely ones) and also a ball for me to play with! We called Sheu Maushi to thank her for the lovely gift adn I even made some noises on the phone for her.

Yesterday was Athu dada's birthday so we went to his house in the evening. We sang 'Happy Birthday to you' and I even got to lick some cake :)

1 Comments:

At August 08, 2005 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mihir!!

U seem to have a gala time on the beach.

U look soooo cute . ...

U look just like ur mommy when whe was lill.

Keep up that cute smile of urs.

Cheers ,
Sheumavshi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home