Sunday, October 02, 2005

9 months old!!!

I turned 9 months old on the 30th. These are the things I can do now:

1. Stand up on my own when something is available for support
2. Crawl on all fours and roam the entire house
3. Do 'clap clap' and 'bappa jai jai' on demand
4. Make a wide spectrum of noises

We had been to Ria's birthday party yesterday but I suddenly started a running nose and was feeling a little warm so mommy daddy took me back home early :(
I wanted to have fun there...there were all the other babies and there was also Tweety :)

Daddy said we will go to Rajmeet uncle's house again sometime to meet Ria (hopefully Tweety will be there too then).We went shopping for Ria's birthday gift earlier in the evening and bought two dolls - one each for Mihir and Ria. I have already pulled the hair off my doll, I will see if Ria can match that when I visit her plce.

The bump on my head is better now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home