Monday, October 10, 2005

fantastic four-day weekend

On Thursday, Manu Kaka and Archana Kaku arrived on a 4-day visit with their two daughters Anushree (13) and Bhagyashree (aka Chiku, 10). The moment I saw Anu Tai and Chiku Tai, I knew I loved them. They got me a baby gym and even assembled it for me. I like Archana Kaku a lot too...Manu Kaka is ok, but he will be a lot better without his moustache. Here is a picture of them all


Anu Tai, Archana Kaku, Chiku Tai and Manu Kaka Posted by Picasa

I had a lot of fun with them. They both played with me a lot. They even took me on an outing to Lonavla on Saturday. Here are a few pictures from our Lonavla outing.


with Mommy, Chiku Tai and Manu Kaka Posted by Picasa


lunch at Fariyas, Lonavla Posted by Picasa


happy me Posted by Picasa


daddy writes:
Mihir took an instant liking for Anu and Chiku and it was the same from their side. We were all sad when they had to leave yesterady afternoon. Mihir was asleep then and Chiku was hoping that he would wake up to say goodbye.
Anushri was in tears and I too felt very sad that such a good visit had to end.
Mihir woke up about 10 mins after they left and has been going to each of the bedrooms looking for Anu and Chiku after waking up.

He is noticeably upset that he cannot find them around. He repeated this even today morning - he woke up and went straight to the guest room and then looked in the other rooms.

Here is a pic of Mihir eating Pizza out of Chiku Tai's plate:

Eating Pizza with Chiku Tai Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home