Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Go GOA !!

We went to Goa for a short vacation over the weekend. We went to Mumbai by Intercity express on Friday evening. The journey was bad and I did not like the heat and humidity at all. We took a cab to Andheri but that ride was also bad. When we reached Andheri, there was a power outage but being the brave boy that I am, I took mommy and daddy upstairs and made them comfortable. I recognized Ba, Aaji, Aajoba instantly and said 'hello' to them. Soon the power was restored. Then Anu Maushi reached home from office. She got me this nice cricket bat.

We flew to Goa on Saturday morning and then there was a coach ride to the hotel. My first aeroplane ride: 10-June-2006 on 9W475 from BOM to GOI (on a Boeing 737-800). The guys at Jet were thoughtful and they gave me a small model of the aircraft as a memento.

The hotel was fun. Our room was with the garden view and the beach just below the garden. The food was good too and I ate a lot of cake and ice-cream in all meals.


The view from our room Posted by Picasa


The resort - The Fort Aguada Hermitage by the Taj Posted by Picasa


This garden has pebbles too!!!! Posted by Picasa

It was a little cloudy on Saturday so we went to the beach only on Sunday. I played in the sand with daddy and mommy. I put a lot of sand in daddy's shoes when he wasn't looking :) Mommy taught me to build a sand castle.


Building sand castles with Mommy Posted by Picasa

Its the beginning of the monsoons and there was an advisory against entering the water as they expected some roughness at sea. So we did not swim.

Near the water Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home