Sunday, October 29, 2006

who needs growing up?

My parents just don't understand me.

Shaunak visited on Thursday night (enroute to Mahableshwar) and again on Saturday for a few hours (on the way back). For several hours before each visit, my parents told me about all the 'wonderful' things about sharing my toys with him and taking care of him since he is a 'baby'. I did just that...I gave him all my toys for some time but he is such a baby he doesn't know how to play with them.
 
  Posted by Picasa
So I thought I'd just protect him by not letting him play with them - I mean, he could easily hurt himself playing with the cycle...ditto with the yellow sponge ball, the soft doll and toy car. And they thought I was being a bad boy, not giving him things to play!!!

Some people just dont understand.

ps: Aaji and Aba are on a 4-day trip to Goa and are expected back on Tuesday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home