Monday, December 25, 2006

weekend fun

This was a long weekend. We stayed home on Saturday all day and only went out in the evening.

On Sunday, we went to the Pune Central mall and bought lots of clothes for me. They even gave me a teddy bear FREE!!!

Today was slightly hectic. First we went to town to buy a nice red tricycle for me (that is Preeti Atya's gift for my birthday) then we happened to meet Preeti Atya and Jyoti Atya at Jyoti Atya's place.

 

I played with Athu and Maitrayee and then mommy, Jyoti Atya and Preeti Atya went out for some shopping. So Ajay kaka took us out(Daddy, Athu, Maitrayee and me) in his car. We first went to a "Railway Exhibition" everyone said it was great but I didnt like it so much. Next, we went to the shop that sells pet fish - Athu needed some friends for his pet fish who was beginning to get lonely. Daddy bought two gold fish (+bowl+fish feed) for me too. My parents are evidently weak when it comes to assigning names (they took 3 months to find me a name) so I went ahead and named them Nemo(I know it as a fish name) and Temo (I just made it up).

  Posted by Picasa

Overall, had a nice time.

PS: I forgot to mention all the books that we bought from Central. One of them is about a monkey called Bonkers who goes on eating sweets even after his mommy has said 'enough' and then he ends up with a toothache. Now why does this sound so familiar?

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2006 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the fish :)
Pls ask ur dad to take good care of them!
He will have to face me if they they die ![:)]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home