Monday, May 14, 2007

on my own!

I went to Preeti Atya's place **without** my mommy or daddy yesterday. Ajay Kaka and Athu came to pick me and then we went to their place. I played with them all day and had a very good time. In the evening I went to the park and then we went to Anand Kaka's place where daddy and mommy were waiting for me.

Preeti Atya even gave me a white board as a gift so that I dont have to write on walls anymore. She said the gift was for being such a good boy and not crying for mommy or daddy at all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 7:35 AM, Blogger daddy said...

He really did stay like a good boy though we are yet to get him some prize for that. Usually he doesnt leave his mommy anywhere we go.

It was a welcome change for us too, we went out and saw a movie :)
God bless Ajay Kaka, Athu and Preeti Atya!

 
At May 23, 2007 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mihir ,
How have u been. I heard abt the sunglasses..sorry abt that,will bring u new ones next time.
Seems like ur a big boy now that u dont need mommy nd daddy arnd everywhere . Make good use of the whiteboard ..learn drawing from ur mommy ,shes a great artist !

Take care ,
Shreyamavshi

 
At May 24, 2007 10:52 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Now you can some here and visit us too!
-Ketaki mavshi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home