Friday, February 04, 2005

Home in Andheri (Mumbai)

Early morning Jan 06 2005, they discharged me and my mommy from the hospital. We went home to my maternal grandparents' house in Mumbai. At 8.45 AM, daddy drove my mommy and me home.
He even broke a coconut in front of the car to make everything auspicious !

He was pretty tense as he drove, he was worried I might not like the car ride. He had got a special CD (Infant music) for me to hear and 'calm me down' in the car, but he forgot to play it :)
And my mommy was still a little nervous handling me all by herself. But I sensed it all and just slept all through the 30 minute drive. I actually enjoyed the drive !

Then when we went to the 1st floor, my granny and great granny were waiting to welcome me home. I was still asleep. After I got up, I was amazed...the place was so different from the hospital ! This was real good...after a complete visual tour of the facility, I went off the sleep again. Some neighbours came to admire me in the evening. Anu maushi and ajoba met me in the evening, after they returned from office.

The next day, this new lady reported for duty-she had apparently been appointed to bathe me ! Attrocious things these people come up with, really. I cried my heart out...I did not like that woman at all. She was pretty rough one me. After the bath, I was tired from all that crying and slept for 3 hours.

Dont know what caused it, but I have picked up some rash all over my body. It makes look pretty bad. The doctor says it will go away after some days and has given me medicines too.
Mommy and daddy are more worried about me since then.

On Jan 7th, my daddy went out and bought me my first toy ever...it is a colourful clown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home