Sunday, July 31, 2005

7 months old !!

I am 7 months old now. I can say 'ta-ta and da-da' and I say it whenever I want. I can recognize my mommy, daddy and grammy and grampa. I feel very happy when I see grammy and daddy come back from work - I just jump at them and make gleeful noises.
I can also squeal with delight. And I can move ahead much faster now, though it still cannot be technically called 'crawling'.

I have been unwell over the weekend though...lots of cold and nose blocking. the weather is very bad out here, the rain just does not stop. We did not go out anywhere for the same reason. Daddy went out Sunday evening and got me two new toys to cheer me up.

Preeti Atya, Ajay Kaka and Athu dada came to visit me in the evening.

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 4:38 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

You are as old as my marriage :). Happy 7th month to you!
-Ketaki Mavshi

 
At August 04, 2005 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lil guy...
Congrats on turning 7 months !!
Where are ur pics. Ur dad promised to upload some ...where are they ??

 
At August 26, 2005 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cud u forget milindkaka coming over to ur place and enjoying funny moments with u ?????
anyways, congrats on turning 7 months old...u must b awaiting ur bro (or sis) to come in a couple of months now.

Chi-u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home