Sunday, October 16, 2005

my first (official) haircut - you like it?

I had been in the need of a haircut for long now. The last time I got one, it was a quick 'snip snip' around the ears and above the forehead by daddy and mommy and my hair had grown pretty long since then.

Mommy took me to Akalpita Maushi's place in the afternoon today. Akalpita maushi is mommy of Esha and Ameya (my friends from the building across) and also runs her own beauty salon. She is very good, so mommy decided that the honour of doing my first haircut should be given to her.

Check out my transformation:


before the haircut Posted by Picasa


after the haircut Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 11:36 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Nice family posts. It's good to see normal life go on half a world away. Best wishes to you and yours.

 
At October 16, 2005 11:49 AM, Blogger daddy said...

Thanks! Keep visiting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home