Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Goa pictures contd...



Happy Singh plays in the sand Posted by Picasa

Daddy took pictures of the 'sunset'. To be honest I was a little worried the way it fell into the sea...somehow daddy and mommy did not seem to bother at all.
The sun sets  Posted by Picasa


Mihir reacts to the sunset Posted by Picasa

Daddy thinks this is the best picture he might have clicked so far
The waves splashing on Fort Aguada Posted by Picasa


Daddy makes an appearance - the 3 of us Posted by Picasa

I dont know why they put a weighing scale in our room. I saw daddy stand on it and come down looking horrified, mommy did something similar, so I thought I'd check too
Just right... Posted by Picasa

The trip was so much fun that I did not want to come back but we had to so we came back by IC 164 (Airbus A320) on the 12th.
I dont wanna go back  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home