Saturday, June 09, 2007

School: Day 1

Yesterday was my first day at school. Everyone at home looked more excited than I was, but thats ok, they're still growing up.

My school is called Sapling Nursery and I have been admitted to Playgroup Lambs.

I got up in the morning and got ready. Daddy and Mommy took me to school. My teacher's name is Uma Teacher and she was at the gate to receive me.There was also a bunch of other kids there but I preferred not to talk to any of them. I clung to my mommy (mommy and daddy were both with me in the classroom) most of the time. There were a few kids who were crying like mad, I am not sure what was wrong with them. The others were generally playing. After some time there was this music teacher who played the Keyboard and we all sang songs, said a prayer and went home. Here are my pics on school day, there is also a small video clip here




Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

The video is awesome!
Great idea :)

 
At June 13, 2007 2:28 AM, Blogger ganu said...

Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home