Friday, February 04, 2005

One month old !!!

Daddy went back to Pune after that and joined office. He comes to meet me every weekend and any other opportunity that he gets. Everytime he sees me, he says I have grown much bigger than he last saw me.

22 days old ! Posted by Hello

I play a lot with my mommy. She gets tired but plays along as much as possible. I love my mommy a lot. I can recognise her on my own now. She smells nice !

The others play with me too. Anu maushi is all eager to be by my side after she comes home from office. But she only stares at me and runs away if I get into nappy trouble. She loves me a lot. She used to be scared to handle me earlier, but is improving now. Great granny also loves me a lot. As much as my grandparents. I am more comfortable with my grampa...I think he's cool. He talks to me and plays with me after he returns home from the bank. He also plays with me when my mommy has her dinner. I like his spectacles...they look good.

Listening to grampa while admiring his specs Posted by Hello

14 January was Makar Sankranti and my granny from Pune sent me a black dress. It is customary to wear black that day.

My black dress for Makar Sankranti Posted by Hello

They also got my ears pierced that morning- my parents werent for it, but got it done at the behest of the elders. They say it is a 'must' since I am a Hindu. It was a bit painful :(

Then on the 30th, Daddy got me 4 new dresses for my birthday. 1 has a Giraffe, 1 a tiger, 1 a teddy bear and one is a frock :) Mommy made me wear three of them one after the other :)

They both think I am a 'Big boy' now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home