Monday, October 31, 2005

Diwali

Daddy came home early in the morning and I realised he hadnt been around for 8-9 days. He was apparently in the US on business and has got back a lot of stuff for me :) It was good to see him. We went back to sleep around 4 AM.

Today is Diwali. I got up around 7. My mommy and grammy massaged me with oil and then I got a special, Diwali bath. Daddy filmed it all.

Happy Diwali, everyone!


daddy writes:
The weather is rather cold in Pune right now and Mihir's cold/cough are back again. He is very uncomfortable so we will be taking him to a doctor today. We did think of buying him some sparklers and other firecrackers but they all pollute a lot so it may not be good for him, so we finally decided against it. Will take some pictures in the next day or two and will post them. And daddy is foto-shy so he seldom appears in any pictures :)

9.50 PM update
We dressed him up for a short while in the evening and here is a picture. He continues to be cranky though and isn't in his best spirits today, so we did not take him downstairs to see all the fireworks. And btw, he also turned 10 months over the weekend.


10 months old Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 3:06 AM, Blogger daddy said...

He did not miss me at all while I was away :(

 
At November 03, 2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Happy Diwali Ganu! Hope you are having a blast.
Awww you didn't miss daddy ha? How does one get to be like that? Someone's got to invent the time machine so I can go back to being 10 months old ;).

 
At November 03, 2005 2:38 PM, Blogger Makhtub said...

Oh Mihir,
I was working late on the pc and how wonderful to get ur message!! My diwali truly lit up....Hope ur diwali was good,u look like a Superstar,but read u aint feeling that well,get well soon

N yeah abt sms and cells, u can break ur baba's phone its perfectly normal i still am doing it at 22!!! And tell ur baba to pls post his pic and not be too shy

cheers,
Karishma Aunty:)
PS:I feel so old now...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home