Tuesday, June 27, 2006

weekend with friends

I spent most of my weekend with friends this time. Jui was visiting us with her parents on Sunday and I had a good time playing with her. She is still a tad young to play with me (she is only 7 months old) but she is a good baby and does not run away with my toys. She got her parents along and we all had a good time on Sunday.


Jui with Sanket Kaka Posted by Picasa


Sunday evening I played with Akhil dada and Aditi Tai. We played 'Ringa-ringa' and hide-and-seek and jumping and running. It was fun and I felt very bad when they left.

Aditi Tai and Akhil Dada Posted by Picasa

Akhil Dada was in Pune for a few days and went back on Monday (he stays in Switzerland). I was very small when they relocated so this was the first time we met. I liked him, he is a cool guy.
Aditi Tai is fun too, I always play with her. She goes to school and I like her school bag. Daddy said I can go to school with her when I grow up.She is also an artist, she was the first one(and so far the only one) to draw my portait. Akhil dada and Aditi Tai are best friends.

4 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parag,
have u been missing out on updates lately ?
:)

 
At July 14, 2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Dear Mihir,
How are you doing? Sorry for not writing to you in a long time. I had been busy with my parents (they were visiting). I have still been coming here regularly to check on you and see you grow :). Please provide us with your latest updates on fun activities. Love.
-Ketaki Mavshi

 
At July 21, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger PH said...

Hi,

Had clicked on this link when Shreya Maushi had sent it to me, way back in February 2005.

Good to read about Mihir! Great pics! Keep up the good work.

Priya, hope everyone at home is doing well. Had met Anu and you mom at my wedding last year.

Bye,
Pradnya Maushi (Hegiste Kaka's daughter).

 
At July 24, 2006 6:01 AM, Blogger ganu said...

Pradnya maushi,
Good to hear from you. Keep writing and reading!

-Mihir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home