Tuesday, June 12, 2007

School: Day 2

I wore new clothes in the morning and took my water bottle and tiffin to school. Daddy drove mommy and me to school but did not come inside the gate, only mommy did. I continued to cling to mommy, there were even more kids crying wildly. There was no singing today, just some play. One boy threw some sand at me from the sand pit and I did not like that.

Daddy: The real "thing" starts tomorrow. Starting tomorrow, parents will not be allowed inside the gate, so a lot of crying is expected. In the orientation that they had arranged for parents, they told us to be ready for heavy crying, vomitting, etc but according to them it is "normal".

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2007 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha parag I know its difficult to believe that when you are a parent, but its Normal..

Remember when you were young?

Relax it will just probably be a day, then he will die to go to school

And all the best little tiger, roar your way around class...Good luck

 
At June 12, 2007 4:57 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Good luck Mihir!

 
At June 13, 2007 2:30 AM, Blogger ganu said...

surprisingly (actually it should not be surprising, thats the way kids are - very unpredictable) he did not cry at all in school yesterday. And today, he surprised us again. My next post will describe what happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home