Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's a GIRL !!!!

Daddy just got off the phone with Sanket Kaka and here is the news: Snehal maushi delivered a cute 6 pound baby girl a short while ago!!! This is a great addition to my friends' list and it will be fun when daddy takes me to see her.

Congratulations to Snehal Maushi and Sanket Kaka and a warm welcome to you, my new friend!

PS: Daddy has promised to take me to mumbai this weekend to meet MISHI.

Update 20-Nov: They have decided to call her "Jui" which is the same of a flower.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mihir,
Congrats to you too.
You've got a new friend..
We all are excited to see you both grow up..
I had been to your home 2 days back,you were fast asleep,so didn't disturb you and felt like you were not well.Get well soon my dear.
Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home