Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 5: It will get worse before it gets better

Daddy writes:
We had to stop the car twice en route to negotiate. He put in very plain: "I don't want to go to school, I don't like it there." Even while I drove, he hid his face in his palms and sobbed. But we did reach school and whether I liked it or not, I "handed him over" to the teacher.
To make matters worse, today's schedule was a full 65 minutes. I was not allowed to wait in the premises and spent all the time on the road. When he came back he seemed ok. He's got back a scratch on his nose but he wont tell how he got it.

If I survive tomorrow, I will have earned my weekend.


<15 June> He did not cry at all today!

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 3:23 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Is it getting better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home